Mindgruve, one of the fastest-growing digital marketing agencies in the U.S., was recognized as a Finalist in the 15th annual Shorty Awards for the Mindgruve Blog, “Food for Your Brain.” The Shorty Awards is an international awards competition honoring the best work by brands, agencies, nonprofits, and individuals across digital and social platforms. We’re honored to be recognized alongside prestigious companies like The New York Times and Hulu.
About the Blog
The Mindgruve blog is designed for marketers and industry professionals looking for an insider perspective on all things digital marketing, including topics around paid social, analytics, website development, account management, and beyond. The “Food for Your Brain” blog has established Mindgruve as a leader in the digital marketing space by making it a source of truth for industry news and guides. It’s a page where we can showcase company culture, and provide a platform for employees to share their expertise and insights. Each blog is featured in monthly newsletters that are meant to engage recipients and give them insight into each topic.
Our Integrated Approach
Blog topics are chosen based on audience preferences and blog performance from the month prior. In conjunction with engaging graphic images, SEO optimization, and precise copywriting, the blog topics are timely and useful for our audiences.
Here’s a look at the Mindgruve blog process:
- Target Audience: Identify the target audience to create content that resonates with them and addresses their needs and interests.
- Content Creation: Develop a content plan that aligns with Mindgruve’s marketing objectives and provides value to the target audience. This may include a mix of informational posts, digital marketing guides, case studies, and other types of content.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Optimize the blogs for search engines to increase visibility and drive organic traffic to the site. This can be achieved through keyword research, incorporating relevant keywords into blog posts, and including meta descriptions and tags.
- Social Media Integration: Promote blog posts on social media channels to increase reach and engagement, and encourage shares and backlinks.
- Lead Generation: Include calls-to-action (CTAs) in blog posts to encourage readers to take action, such as signing up for the newsletter or scheduling a consultation.
- Measurement and Optimization: Measure the success of the blog through metrics such as traffic, engagement, and lead generation, and continuously optimize the blog strategy to achieve better results.
Our talented team follows this process to create valuable and relevant content that drives traffic, generates leads, and supports the company’s integrated marketing goals.
View the Shorty Award Finalists for the blog/microblog category here.
To see how Mindgruve can help grow your blog contact us.