We are a global digital agency comprised of strategists, creatives, media experts, data scientists, and engineers driven by one common purpose — accelerate business growth through marketing and digital transformation. Named a top 3% Google Premier Partner and recognized by Inc. 5000 and Adweek’s 75 Fastest Growing Companies, we’re constantly looking for “A” players to join our team.
The rapid growth is attributed to our strongest asset — our people. Our teams are highly collaborative and work closely with each client to set clear goals and objectives so that we can deliver exceptional results. Mindgruve is a place where every opinion is valued. Not only will you be empowered to contribute ideas, but you will also play a key role in the execution and driving success for brands across a variety of industries. Sound fun? Perfect — you’ll fit right in.
We’re seeking a results-driven Email Marketing Strategist who has a successful track record for implementing Content Marketing and Email Marketing/Automation campaigns and strategies across a variety of industries. The ideal candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to meet client needs.
What You'll Do Here:
- Develop and implement email automation campaigns for clients.
- Conduct email audits and present findings to clients.
- Manage execution of email marketing and automation strategies (nurture programs, sales enablement, lead scoring and grading, segmentation).
- Manage workflow of email automation programs including working with project management, creative, and development teams to follow best practices for email.
- Become the SME expert at Mindgruve on email platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Klaviyo and more.
- Manage execution of content marketing strategies including content calendar development, influencer campaigns, and social media management.
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research.
- Write and present presentations, assessments and reports for internal teams and clients.
- Follow and stay fresh on industry best practices in all earned media channels.
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in Earned Media, Web Analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities.
We Need a Person With:
- Bachelor's degree – preferably in marketing, communications or business management.
- 4+ years of experience with earned media including direct report management.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with email marketing and automation platforms (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, MailChimp,Klaviyo).
- Working knowledge of content marketing & email.
- Solid understanding of marketing basics, direct response and interactive marketing best practices.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a high pressure environment while still meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint & iWorks.
- Strong written and oral communication and polished presentation skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Collaborative worker who excels both working individually and in a team.
- Personal and professional integrity.
- Inquisitive nature with proven research ability.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Additionally, for eligible full-time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; a flexible spending account; voluntary life and accident plans; and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching. We are also committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations, with the option to work in-office, hybrid, or remotely. However, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is definitely a plus. (Bonus points if you’re bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese.)
Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IMPORTANT FRAUD ANNOUNCEMENT: All job openings originate through the Mindgruve Careers Page at www.mindgruve.com. All communications with Mindgruve HR and hiring managers will be associated with the domain “mindgruve.com". Any other links or emails from anyone claiming to be an employee of Mindgruve.us and/or use “Discord” for communications are fraudulent. Please remember that we will never ask a candidate to submit payment for applying, recruitment, training, or new equipment at any part of the interview process.