We are a global digital agency comprised of strategists, creatives, media experts, data scientists, and engineers driven by one common purpose — accelerate business growth through marketing and digital transformation. Named a top 3% Google Premier Partner and recognized by Inc. 5000 and Adweek’s 75 Fastest Growing Companies, we’re constantly looking for “A” players to join our team.
The rapid growth is attributed to our strongest asset — our people. Our teams are highly collaborative and work closely with each client to set clear goals and objectives so that we can deliver exceptional results. Mindgruve is a place where every opinion is valued. Not only will you be empowered to contribute ideas, but you will also play a key role in the execution and driving success for brands across a variety of industries. Sound fun? Perfect — you’ll fit right in.
Mindgruve is seeking a self-motivated, results-driven Senior Media Planner. Our ideal candidate will proactively identify opportunities while staying up to date on the latest trends and best practices within the advertising industry.
What You'll Do Here:
- Build a deep understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives, helping to translate into campaign objectives/ strategies
- Manage the daily workflow of client campaigns, including proposal development, campaign activation and maintenance, and post campaign reporting
- Manage all aspects of media plan execution, including trading, IOs, tracking spec development and implementation, custom unit production, and billing reconciliation
- Handle any client requests – i.e., plan changes, budget changes, provide marketplace information
- Begin to develop stronger working relationship with the client(s)
- Maintain strong relationships within the media community in order to bring innovative/ first-to-market opportunities as well as negotiate the most competitive rates possible
- Utilize 3rd party research tools to develop target consumer profiles and identify strategic buying opportunities
- Assist in formulating, writing and presenting campaign/ media recommendations
- Create budget pacing reports across multiple channels and manage media budget spend efficiently and correctly
- Investigate creative, innovative approaches to strategically reach the target consumer and provide regular POV/ media recommendations to client
- Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace and translate learnings into actionable insights
- Work with analytics team to monitor, analyze and report on campaign results and make regular recommendation on how to optimize campaign performance
- Ensure a good working relationship with account and client teams to facilitate flawless execution of plans
- Remain abreast of the overall media marketplace, and what opportunities are relevant to Client(s)
We Need a Person With:
- A 4-year college degree and 3-5 years of media planning and/ or buying experience
- Knowledge of DSP self-serve tools preferred (theTradeDesk, DV360, etc)
- Experience across various mediums preferred (Digital, Outdoor, Broadcast TV, Print)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Strong knowledge of all planning/ ad-serving tools (comScore, GWI, Campaign Manager 360, etc.)
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a high pressure environment while still meeting deadlines
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Additionally, for eligible full-time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; a flexible spending account; voluntary life and accident plans; and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching. We are also committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations, with the option to work in-office, hybrid, or remotely. However, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is definitely a plus. (Bonus points if you’re bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese.)
Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.