We are a global digital agency comprised of strategists, creatives, media experts, data scientists, and engineers driven by one common purpose — accelerate business growth through marketing and digital transformation. Named a top 3% Google Premier Partner and recognized by Inc. 5000 and Adweek’s 75 Fastest Growing Companies, we’re constantly looking for “A” players to join our team.
The rapid growth is attributed to our strongest asset — our people. Our teams are highly collaborative and work closely with each client to set clear goals and objectives so that we can deliver exceptional results. Mindgruve is a place where every opinion is valued. Not only will you be empowered to contribute ideas, but you will also play a key role in the execution and driving success for brands across a variety of industries. Sound fun? Perfect — you’ll fit right in.
Mindgruve is seeking a self-motivated, results-driven Media Coordinator. Our ideal candidate will proactively identify opportunities while staying up to date on the latest trends and best practices within the advertising industry.
What You'll Do Here:
- Assist Media Planners in account optimizations including running reports, working with media vendors, optimizing media, and coordinating campaign efforts internally
- Own trafficking/ad operations process
- Learn programmatic trading, including setup and management of campaigns in platform
- Assist in creation of budget pacing reports across multiple channels for media accounts
- Communicate with vendors and internal team on media placements
- Record and update progress of direct media placements according to plan
- Maintenance of client facing dashboard reports
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices
- Weekly pacing reporting and media optimizations
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in Media, analytics, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities.
We Need a Person With:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing, advertising or other discipline (with relevant work or internship experience)
- 0-2 years experience at a digital agency, and/or consulting firm, and/or corporate online marketing department, and/or software provider in an analytical capacity.
- 1+ years of experience with Display, Paid Search, Video, and/or Social Media campaigns is ideal.
- Knowledge of online ad serving platforms, such as Campaign Manager 360 is a plus.
- Familiarity with competitive intelligence and audience selection and targeting tools, such as comScore, Kantar, and GWI a plus.
- Familiarity with traditional/offline marketing not required, but helpful
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional and personal integrity
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Additionally, for eligible full-time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; a flexible spending account; voluntary life and accident plans; and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching. We are also committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations, with the option to work in-office, hybrid, or remotely. However, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is definitely a plus. (Bonus points if you’re bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese.)
Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.