We are a global digital agency comprised of strategists, creatives, media experts, data scientists, and engineers driven by one common purpose — accelerate business growth through marketing and digital transformation. Named a top 3% Google Premier Partner and recognized by Inc. 5000 and Adweek’s 75 Fastest Growing Companies, we’re constantly looking for “A” players to join our team.
The rapid growth is attributed to our strongest asset — our people. Our teams are highly collaborative and work closely with each client to set clear goals and objectives so that we can deliver exceptional results. Mindgruve is a place where every opinion is valued. Not only will you be empowered to contribute ideas, but you will also play a key role in the execution and driving success for brands across a variety of industries. Sound fun? Perfect — you’ll fit right in.
What You'll Do Here:
- Act as lead designer in a wide range of projects, including ad campaign conception & execution, branding, print & package design, websites, logos, and more.
- Provide direction to junior and production designers.
- Help drive client meetings, parsing their wants and needs into tangible design goals.
- Present (and, if necessary, defend) work internally and externally.
- Define project scope and requirements with project managers.
- Actively work with developers to ensure proper execution of the design vision.
- Intermediate photography skills
- Motion graphics and/or video editing experience
- Experience designing for web accessibility
- A passion for illustration
We Need a Person With:
- 5+ years of agency or in-house experience. Internships excluded.
- Strong visual design skills, particularly in regard to layout and typography
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques and technologies
- Familiarity with industry-standard tools such as the Adobe suite of apps, Figma, Zeplin, InVision, and the macOS operating system.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think quickly and respond intelligently in client presentations.
- Ability to work autonomously, while remaining responsive to internal communication.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Additionally, for eligible full-time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; a flexible spending account; voluntary life and accident plans; and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching. We are also committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations, with the option to work in-office, hybrid, or remotely. However, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is definitely a plus. (Bonus points if you’re bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese.)
Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.