We are a global digital agency comprised of strategists, creatives, media experts, data scientists, and engineers driven by one common purpose — accelerate business growth through marketing and digital transformation. Named a top 3% Google Premier Partner and recognized by Inc. 5000 and Adweek’s 75 Fastest Growing Companies, we’re constantly looking for “A” players to join our team.
The rapid growth is attributed to our strongest asset — our people. Our teams are highly collaborative and work closely with each client to set clear goals and objectives so that we can deliver exceptional results. Mindgruve is a place where every opinion is valued. Not only will you be empowered to contribute ideas, but you will also play a key role in the execution and driving success for brands across a variety of industries. Sound fun? Perfect — you’ll fit right in.
Mindgruve is seeking a UI/UX Designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidates are highly creative, detail-oriented designers with web/interactive design skills to serve as a User Interface/User Experience Web Designer. In addition, ideal candidates will be comfortable and adept at self-management, possess strong creative concepting skills, have experience in all major design platforms, have interactive agency experience or similar, and is looking for a long-term, prosperous and challenging career. (Important Note: Please reference fraud alert in the footer)
Mindgruve is a digital agency of 100+ talented individuals working together to create world-class websites for some of the biggest brands in the world, including Sony, P&G, Victorinox, and the San Diego Zoo.
What You'll Do Here:
- 3–5+ years of UX experience in a professional environment. Internships excluded. No UX boot-campers, please.
- Experience working directly with clients (ability to think quickly and respond intelligently in client presentations, deliver excellent written and verbal communication)
- Ability to work autonomously, while remaining responsive to internal communication
- Up-to-date knowledge of UI trends, designs and interaction patterns on the web to create unique, intuitive and functional user interfaces
- Strong visual design skills, particularly in regards to layout and typography
- Experience producing user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final graphics
- Adept at analyzing metrics to inform design/UX optimization
- Be a cutting edge UI designer producing world class designs
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- General understanding of SEO tactics
- Experience designing for web accessibility
We Need a Person With:
- Deliver unique, intuitive and functional user interfaces through a process that involves user flows, high and low-fi design, interactive prototyping and testing
- Help drive the design process in client meetings, parsing their wants and needs into tangible design goals
- Design mobile & desktop wireframes & design for clients in healthcare, financial and retail industries
- Present creative work and explorations internally and externally to clients
- Define project scope and requirements with project manager
- Hand off design work to the development team and take an active role in ensuring proper execution of the design vision
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges
- Collaborate with account management and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Additionally, for eligible full-time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; a flexible spending account; voluntary life and accident plans; and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching. We are also committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations, with the option to work in-office, hybrid, or remotely. However, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is definitely a plus. (Bonus points if you’re bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese.)
Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IMPORTANT FRAUD ANNOUNCEMENT: All job openings originate through the Mindgruve Careers Page at www.mindgruve.com. All communications with Mindgruve HR and hiring managers will be associated with the domain “mindgruve.com". Any other links or emails from anyone claiming to be an employee of Mindgruve.us and/or use “Discord” for communications are fraudulent. Please remember that we will never ask a candidate to submit payment for applying, recruitment, training, or new equipment at any part of the interview process.