We are a global digital agency comprised of strategists, creatives, media experts, data scientists, and engineers driven by one common purpose — accelerate business growth through marketing and digital transformation. Named a top 3% Google Premier Partner and recognized by Inc. 5000 and Adweek’s 75 Fastest Growing Companies, we’re constantly looking for “A” players to join our team.
The rapid growth is attributed to our strongest asset — our people. Our teams are highly collaborative and work closely with each client to set clear goals and objectives so that we can deliver exceptional results. Mindgruve is a place where every opinion is valued. Not only will you be empowered to contribute ideas, but you will also play a key role in the execution and driving success for brands across a variety of industries. Sound fun? Perfect — you’ll fit right in.
A Production Designer at Mindgruve is a traditionally trained graphic designer comfortable with modern cloud-based workflows. They can identify and extend design systems. They are layout-typography-color-theory gurus and masters of getting-things-done. They believe in the power of collaboration and relish the process of solving problems creatively. A Production Designer at Mindgruve catches inconsistencies others miss. This position reports directly to design directors and the creative director.
Mindgruve is a digital agency of 100+ talented individuals working together to create world-class websites and online commerce for some of the biggest global brands and we’re looking for the next addition to our creative team.
What You'll Do Here:
- Create final files for both traditional and digital executions, following brand and style guidelines
- Design display and social ads
- Design and produce emails
- Maintain design systems created in Adobe XD and eventually in Figma:
- Assist design team in creating complex components, font styles and color palettes
- Ensure logical names are applied to components and assets.
- Correct spacing errors and other inconsistencies that arise in large files.
- Create supplementary designs, including formatting existing content
- Build print prototypes
- Attend press check and prepare files for print
- Create CMYK proofs
- Photo retouching
- Color correction
- Run spellcheck
- Ensure consistency across integrated marketing efforts
- Upload and archive files as needed
- Manage and track brand assets and approvals when requested
We Need a Person With:
- 2+ years working in a design production capacity in an agency or similar environment. Experience working remote is a big plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Zeplin. Experience with Figma’s a plus (we’ll transition someday).
- Strong experience with print and pre-production methods (e.g., die cut, embossing, gloss, foil, etc.)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, including external and internal file management
- Must be able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
- Degree in design, graphic design or related field preferred
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Additionally, for eligible full-time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; a flexible spending account; voluntary life and accident plans; and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching. We are also committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations, with the option to work in-office, hybrid, or remotely. However, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is definitely a plus. (Bonus points if you’re bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese.)
Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.