We are a global digital agency comprised of strategists, creatives, media experts, data scientists, and engineers driven by one common purpose — accelerate business growth through marketing and digital transformation. Named a top 3% Google Premier Partner and recognized by Inc. 5000 and Adweek’s 75 Fastest Growing Companies, we’re constantly looking for “A” players to join our team.
The rapid growth is attributed to our strongest asset — our people. Our teams are highly collaborative and work closely with each client to set clear goals and objectives so that we can deliver exceptional results. Mindgruve is a place where every opinion is valued. Not only will you be empowered to contribute ideas, but you will also play a key role in the execution and driving success for brands across a variety of industries. Sound fun? Perfect — you’ll fit right in.
Mindgruve is seeking a self-motivated, results-driven Senior Marketing Analyst. Our ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in web analytics, marketing performance tracking, media performance reporting, dashboard-building, written insights and stakeholder presentations.
What You'll Do Here:
- Manage client relationships and internal stakeholder needs to support accurate and comprehensive tracking of website and media campaigns.
- Create and interpret client program analysis and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc, etc.)
- Develop and maintain client facing dashboards
- Provide subject matter expertise on web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis and reporting
- Be responsible for coordination and tracking tags and tracking parameter implementations supporting reporting, analytics and digital intelligence efforts
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in processes (i.e. Automation)
- Follow up and stays on top of industry best practices
- Deliver online and digital reporting to executive management and internal teams as it relates to budget, campaign performance and testing results
- Prepare client reports and data for presentations
- Provide weekly client reporting
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in performance media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to team’s core responsibilities
- Duties involve mentoring or managing tasks performed by Analytics Coordinator(s)
- Travel to client for meetings, as needed
We Need a Person With:
- 3+ years of experience at a digital agency, and/or consulting firm, and/or corporate online marketing department, and/or software provider in an analytical capacity
- 2+ years of experience in web analytics using Google Analytics, Omniture, or similar; running experiments using Google Content Experiments and/or Adobe Test and Target (Similar experience with other analytical and testing platforms will be considered)
- 2+ years of experience developing measurement and reporting methodologies for Paid Search, Display and Social Media campaigns
- Knowledge of online ad serving platforms, such as Campaign Manager 360 or Sizmek, and online ad networks, such as Google, Bing, etc.
- Experience with traditional/offline marketing not required, but helpful
- Exposure to Big Data and the challenges associated with harnessing data to drive insight
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional and personal integrity
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some technical knowledge of databases, data warehousing, B.I. (i.e. Tableau, Google Data Studio) and data tools desirable.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Additionally, for eligible full-time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a flexible spending account; voluntary life and accident plans; and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching. We are also committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations, with the option to work in-office, hybrid, or remotely. However, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is definitely a plus. (Bonus points if you’re bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese.)
Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.