We are a global digital agency comprised of strategists, creatives, media experts, data scientists, and engineers driven by one common purpose — accelerate business growth through marketing and digital transformation. Named a top 3% Google Premier Partner and recognized by Inc. 5000 and Adweek’s 75 Fastest Growing Companies, we’re constantly looking for “A” players to join our team.
The rapid growth is attributed to our strongest asset — our people. Our teams are highly collaborative and work closely with each client to set clear goals and objectives so that we can deliver exceptional results. Mindgruve is a place where every opinion is valued. Not only will you be empowered to contribute ideas, but you will also play a key role in the execution and driving success for brands across a variety of industries. Sound fun? Perfect — you’ll fit right in.
Mindgruve is seeking a self-motivated, results-driven Paid Search Strategist with a focus on paid search / PPC / SEM. Our ideal candidate will proactively identify SEM/PPC opportunities while staying up to date on the latest trends and best practices within the SEM industry.
What You'll Do Here:
- Track, measure and report performance media campaigns across multiple advertising services
- Optimize performance media campaigns across multiple Advertising Services
- Support performance media team in developing strategies as well as the day to day management of accounts
- Creation and interpretation of client program analysis and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc)
- Provide subject matter expertise on performance media, web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for coordination and tracking of regular performance media tasks as well as ad-hoc deliverables
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Identification of opportunities for efficiencies in processes (i.e. Automation)
- Keyword research, keyword lists, and keyword bucketing development
- Manage all search related paid marketing opportunities.
- Manage client media budgets
- Analysis and optimization of keyword ad copy and landing pages / AB testing
- Monitor and assess competitive activity and keyword ranking performance
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices from Google, Yahoo, MSN etc.
- Collaborate with management team to develop new campaigns and strategies
- Deliver online and digital reporting to executive management and internal teams as it relates to budget, campaign performance and testing results.
- Development and occasional presentation of client ready presentations
- Weekly client reporting
- Travel to client for meetings as needed
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in Performance Media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities.
We Need a Person With:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing, communications or business administration
- 3-5 years of paid search and online marketing experience in an agency setting
- Expertise with Google AdWords and Microsoft. Doubleclick experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with analytics and testing tools
- Understanding of direct response and interactive marketing best practices
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional and personal integrity
- Experience managing large paid search digital marketing media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Experience with online bid management platforms
- Familiarity with online media planning / buying and performance metrics
- AdWords certification
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Additionally, for eligible full-time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance; a flexible spending account; voluntary life and accident plans; and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching. We are also committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations, with the option to work in-office, hybrid, or remotely. However, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is definitely a plus. (Bonus points if you’re bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese.)
Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.