We are a global digital agency comprised of strategists, creatives, media experts, data scientists, and engineers driven by one common purpose — accelerate business growth through marketing and digital transformation. Named a top 3% Google Premier Partner and recognized by Inc. 5000 and Adweek’s 75 Fastest Growing Companies, we’re constantly looking for “A” players to join our team.
The rapid growth is attributed to our strongest asset — our people. Our teams are highly collaborative and work closely with each client to set clear goals and objectives so that we can deliver exceptional results. Mindgruve is a place where every opinion is valued. Not only will you be empowered to contribute ideas, but you will also play a key role in the execution and driving success for brands across a variety of industries. Sound fun? Perfect — you’ll fit right in.
Mindgruve is seeking a self-motivated, results-driven Paid Search Director. Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of success with Google Ads, Bing, & search platforms. They would have in-depth experience with both ecommerce and lead generation accounts. Past experience with small to enterprise level (Fortune 500) paid search accounts is desirable.
What You'll Do Here:
- Develop and execute paid search campaigns for clients, ensuring that campaigns meet or exceed client goals and KPIs
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients, serving as the primary point of contact for all paid search campaign-related inquiries
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance data to identify areas of opportunity for optimization
- Develop and execute A/B tests to optimize ad copy, landing pages, and other campaign elements
- Manage a team of paid search specialists, providing guidance and support as needed
- Coach and mentor team members to improve their skills, knowledge, and performance, and promote a culture of learning, growth, and collaboration within the team.
- Work closely with other teams, including account management, analytics, and creative, to develop integrated marketing strategies for clients
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, and share insights with the team and clients
- Develop and present reports to clients and senior management on campaign performance, trends, and insights
- Collaborate with the data analytics team to identify and understand user behavior and trends to inform campaign strategy and tactics
- Develop and implement bid strategies, budget allocation, and targeting strategies to optimize campaign performance
- Manage the execution and delivery of client projects, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of deliverables and services
- Stay up-to-date on changes in search engine algorithms, ad platforms, and digital marketing best practices, and communicate the implications and opportunities to the team and clients
- Attend industry conferences and events, participate in industry forums and groups, and establish relationships with key industry stakeholders to enhance the agency’s reputation and capabilities
We Need a Person With:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience managing paid search campaigns, with a proven track record of success
- Advanced degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Experience managing a team of paid search specialists from entry level to advanced search professional
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and other paid search platforms
- Experience with Google Analytics and other web analytics platforms
- Google Ads and Analytics certifications are a plus
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Additionally, for eligible full-time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; a flexible spending account; voluntary life and accident plans; and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching. We are also committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations, with the option to work in-office, hybrid, or remotely. However, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is definitely a plus. (Bonus points if you’re bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese.)
Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IMPORTANT FRAUD ANNOUNCEMENT: All job openings originate through the Mindgruve Careers Page at www.mindgruve.com. All communications with Mindgruve HR and hiring managers will be associated with the domain “mindgruve.com". Any other links or emails from anyone claiming to be an employee of Mindgruve.us and/or use “Discord” for communications are fraudulent. Please remember that we will never ask a candidate to submit payment for applying, recruitment, training, or new equipment at any part of the interview process.