We are a global digital agency comprised of strategists, creatives, media experts, data scientists, and engineers driven by one common purpose — accelerate business growth through marketing and digital transformation. Named a top 3% Google Premier Partner and recognized by Inc. 5000 and Adweek’s 75 Fastest Growing Companies, we’re constantly looking for “A” players to join our team.
The rapid growth is attributed to our strongest asset — our people. Our teams are highly collaborative and work closely with each client to set clear goals and objectives so that we can deliver exceptional results. Mindgruve is a place where every opinion is valued. Not only will you be empowered to contribute ideas, but you will also play a key role in the execution and driving success for brands across a variety of industries. Sound fun? Perfect — you’ll fit right in.
As an Affiliate Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for managing the affiliate marketing operations for our clients and for our digital agency. Your primary focus will be to develop and execute strategies to grow our affiliate network, maximize affiliate partnerships, and drive revenue for our clients. You will collaborate closely with internal teams, external affiliates, and client stakeholders to ensure the success of our affiliate marketing programs. This role requires a strong understanding of affiliate marketing channels, excellent communication skills, and a results-driven mindset.
What You'll Do Here:
- Develop and manage the affiliate network, including recruiting, onboarding, and maintaining relationships with affiliate partners for our clients that have affiliate programs.
- Regularly evaluate affiliate applications and optimize the network by identifying top-performing affiliates and removing underperforming ones.
- Implement strategies to grow the affiliate network by proactively seeking out new partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to understand their business goals and develop effective affiliate marketing strategies.
- Plan and execute affiliate marketing campaigns to drive traffic, leads, and conversions for clients.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance, analyzing key metrics and making data-driven decisions to maximize results.
- Present results of ongoing affiliate results to clients on a monthly basis.
- Foster strong relationships with affiliates by providing regular communication, performance feedback, and incentives to drive engagement and productivity.
- Conduct regular performance reviews of affiliate partners, identifying opportunities for improvement and providing constructive feedback.
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics, providing insights and recommendations for optimizing affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with our analytics team to make sure that reports are accurate for clients and matching in platform results.
We Need a Person With:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years of affiliate program management experience.
- Proven experience in managing affiliate marketing programs, preferably in a digital agency or e-commerce environment.
- In-depth knowledge of affiliate marketing principles, industry trends, and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships and collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on driving revenue and achieving KPIs.
- Familiarity with affiliate tracking platforms, analytics tools, and performance marketing technologies.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal and professional integrity.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Additionally, for eligible full-time employees, we offer a competitive benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance; a flexible spending account; voluntary life and accident plans; and a 401(k) retirement plan with matching. We are also committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations, with the option to work in-office, hybrid, or remotely. However, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is definitely a plus. (Bonus points if you’re bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese.)
Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IMPORTANT FRAUD ANNOUNCEMENT: All job openings originate through the Mindgruve Careers Page at www.mindgruve.com. All communications with Mindgruve HR and hiring managers will be associated with the domain “mindgruve.com". Any other links or emails from anyone claiming to be an employee of Mindgruve.us and/or use “Discord” for communications are fraudulent. Please remember that we will never ask a candidate to submit payment for applying, recruitment, training, or new equipment at any part of the interview process.