What you’ll do here:
- Define the strategic vision and framework for Mindgruve’s performance marketing service offering and translate that into a working roadmap, how each practice group will be integrated, how the services will be fulfilled by the teams, how performance and ROI will be reported, and how to best leverage our adtech/martech/analytics tech platforms to deliver visually pleasing, customer friendly, stakeholder dashboards.
- Create and document effective processes and methodologies for the consistent delivery of performance marketing services and continually monitor and improve upon them to deliver greater profitability to Mindgruve and its clients.
- Ensure collaborative workflow and integration with strategic planning, account and project management, creative services, technology, media, analytics, operations and business development to optimize the delivery of performance marketing services.
- Manage and train the strategy team.
- Ensure the strategy team and practice group teams are deploying best-in-class execution of campaigns and continuously testing to improve ROI to achieve desired results.
- Oversee Mindgruve and Macarta’s lead gen program with the goal of generating high-quality leads from digital and offline channels.
- Develop an annual Mindgruve and Macarta lead gen plan in partnership with the executive team.
- Act as a strategic consultant and partner in the onboarding and management of high-profile lead gen and commerce accounts.
- Review and approve annual and quarterly lead gen and commerce marketing plans for high-profile clients.
- Earn and maintain applicable agency certifications with key technology platforms and services (e.g., Google, Facebook, BrightEdge, etc.).
- Assist in client renewal planning and identify opportunities for incremental sales.
- Serve as a key member of the pitch team by developing and presenting performance marketing solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert both internally and externally through the development of thought leadership assets, representing MIndgruve at speaking engagements while evangelizing our full-service capability.
We need a person with:
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in marketing, business administration, statistics or a related field is preferred.
- At least 10 years of leadership and performance marketing experience.
- Strong market research and persona development background.
- Comprehensive technical understanding of full-funnel media including SEO, SEM, social media, display advertising, mobile marketing platforms, email marketing, conversion optimization and analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics and other web analytics tools.
- Proven track record of managing large teams with exceptional leadership, including the ability to create a supportive environment leading to professional growth for those you manage, mentor and inspire.
- Ability to identify opportunities for business development and incremental opportunities with clients.
- Proven record of negotiating and managing marketing budgets including media, staffing, technology platforms, and service partners.
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams, external clients and business groups.
- Advanced user experience with Microsoft Excel, Word/Pages, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- A positive attitude and a collaborative spirit.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, voluntary life & accident plans and 401K with matching. Mindgruve is committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations; however, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is a plus! Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered. To be considered for this job, qualified candidates must apply via LinkedIn, or submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Mindgruve [email protected] and include “VP, Strategy” as the subject.