We need a person with:
- 3–5+ years of UX experience in a professional environment. Internships excluded. No UX boot-campers, please.
- Experience working directly with clients (ability to think quickly and respond intelligently in client presentations, deliver excellent written and verbal communication)
- Ability to work autonomously, while remaining responsive to internal communication
- Up-to-date knowledge of UI trends, designs and interaction patterns on the web to create unique, intuitive and functional user interfaces
- Strong visual design skills, particularly in regards to layout and typography
- Experience producing user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and final graphics
- Adept at analyzing metrics to inform design/UX optimization
- Be a cutting edge UI designer producing world class designs
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- General understanding of SEO tactics
- Experience designing for web accessibility
What you’ll do here:
- Deliver unique, intuitive and functional user interfaces through a process that involves user flows, high and low-fi design, interactive prototyping and testing
- Help drive the design process in client meetings, parsing their wants and needs into tangible design goals
- Design mobile & desktop wireframes & design for clients in healthcare, financial and retail industries
- Present creative work and explorations internally and externally to clients
- Define project scope and requirements with project manager
- Hand off design work to the development team and take an active role in ensuring proper execution of the design vision
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges
- Collaborate with account management and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401K with matching. Mindgruve is committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations. Based on the essential job functions and individual performance, employees may work remotely, in-office or hybrid.
IMPORTANT FRAUD ANNOUNCEMENT: All job openings originate through the Mindgruve Careers Page at www.mindgruve.com. All communications with Mindgruve HR and hiring managers will be associated with the domain ‘mindgruve.com’. Any other links or emails from anyone claiming to be an employee of Mindgruve.us and/or use ‘Discord’ for communications are fraudulent.
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite