Mindgruve is seeking a results-driven Search Engine Optimization Analyst who has a successful track record for implementing SEO, content optimization, and email best practices. Our ideal candidate has experience developing strategies for a variety of industries, including but not limited to e-commerce, healthcare, finance and CPG. This position would be ideal for someone with 2+ years of Search Engine Optimization experience, excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams to meet client needs. Mindgruve offers both hybrid (San Diego office) and remote work opportunities.
What you will do here:
- Develop and implement strong search engine optimization and content marketing strategies for clients based on their specific needs
- Perform client specific keyword/topic cluster research and competitive analysis
- Perform technical SEO Audits of client websites
- Identify, recommend and implement on-page, off-page and technical website Search Engine Optimization
- Partner with account managers to build SEO roadmap and properly execute against it
- Communicate with project management team to implement SEO changes
- Reporting and analysis of SEO, content marketing and email campaigns
- Competitive analysis and market research
- Write and present presentations, assessments and reports for internal teams and clients
- Assess and properly forecast outcomes based on SEO outputs
- Follow and stay fresh on industry best practices in all SEO styles
- Build and Maintain an understanding of current topics in SEO, engagement, Web Analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities
- Working knowledge of SEO, analytics and related tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Moz and SEMRush (or similar), Sprout Social (or similar), Screaming Frog, Mailchimp, SFMC, Hubspot (or similar)
We need a person with:
- 2+ Years Experience working in SEO including: content optimization, technical analysis, backlink outreach, site audit, and dashboard creation.
- Working knowledge of SEO, analytics and testing tools (Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Brightedge, SEMRush, aHREFs, etc.)
- Email marketing experience preferred
- Solid understanding of marketing basics, user behavior, A/B testing, and market research
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a high pressure environment while still meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint & iWorks
- Strong written and oral communication and polished presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Collaborative worker who excels both working individually and in a team
- Personal and professional integrity
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, voluntary life & accident plans and 401K with matching. Mindgruve is committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations; however, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is a plus! Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered. This is an in-house position. To be considered for this job, qualified candidates must apply via LinkedIn, or submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Mindgruve [email protected] and include “SEO Analyst” as the subject.