What you’ll do here:
- Manage client relationships and internal stakeholder needs to support accurate and comprehensive tracking of website and media campaigns.
- Create and interpret client program analysis and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc, etc.)
- Develop and maintain client facing dashboards
- Provide subject matter expertise on web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis and reporting
- Be responsible for coordination and tracking tags and tracking parameter implementations supporting reporting, analytics and digital intelligence efforts
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies in processes (i.e. Automation)
- Follow up and stays on top of industry best practices
- Deliver online and digital reporting to executive management and internal teams as it relates to budget, campaign performance and testing results
- Prepare client reports and data for presentations
- Provide weekly client reporting
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in performance media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to team’s core responsibilities
- Duties involve mentoring or managing tasks performed by Analytics Coordinator(s)
- Travel to client for meetings, as needed
We need a person with:
- 3+ years of experience at a digital agency, and/or consulting firm, and/or corporate online marketing department, and/or software provider in an analytical capacity
- 2+ years of experience in web analytics using Google Analytics, Omniture, or similar; running experiments using Google Content Experiments and/or Adobe Test and Target (Similar experience with other analytical and testing platforms will be considered)
- 2+ years of experience developing measurement and reporting methodologies for Paid Search, Display and Social Media campaigns
- Knowledge of online ad serving platforms, such as Campaign Manager 360 or Sizmek, and online ad networks, such as Google, Bing, etc.
- Experience with traditional/offline marketing not required, but helpful
- Exposure to Big Data and the challenges associated with harnessing data to drive insight
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional and personal integrity
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some technical knowledge of databases, data warehousing, B.I. (i.e. Tableau, Google Data Studio) and data tools desirable.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401K with matching. Mindgruve is committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations. Based on the essential job functions and individual performance, employees may work remotely, in-office or hybrid.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to [email protected] with “Senior Marketing Analyst” in the subject line.
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite