We need a person with:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing, communications or business administration
- 3-5 years of paid search and online marketing experience in an agency setting
- Expertise with Google AdWords and Microsoft. Doubleclick experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with analytics and testing tools
- Understanding of direct response and interactive marketing best practices
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional and personal integrity
- Experience managing large paid search digital marketing media budgets and hitting monthly goals for spend, revenue and key performance metrics
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Experience with online bid management platforms
- Familiarity with online media planning / buying and performance metrics
- AdWords certification
What you’ll do here:
- Track, measure and report performance media campaigns across multiple advertising services
- Optimize performance media campaigns across multiple Advertising Services
- Support performance media team in developing strategies as well as the day to day management of accounts
- Creation and interpretation of client program analysis and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc)
- Provide subject matter expertise on performance media, web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for coordination and tracking of regular performance media tasks as well as ad-hoc deliverables
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Identification of opportunities for efficiencies in processes (i.e. Automation)
- Keyword research, keyword lists, and keyword bucketing development
- Manage all search related paid marketing opportunities.
- Manage client media budgets
- Analysis and optimization of keyword ad copy and landing pages / AB testing
- Monitor and assess competitive activity and keyword ranking performance
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices from Google, Yahoo, MSN etc.
- Collaborate with management team to develop new campaigns and strategies
- Deliver online and digital reporting to executive management and internal teams as it relates to budget, campaign performance and testing results.
- Development and occasional presentation of client ready presentations
- Weekly client reporting
- Travel to client for meetings as needed
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in Performance Media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, voluntary life & accident plans and 401K with matching. Mindgruve is committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations; however, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is a plus! Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered. This is an in-house position. To be considered for this job, qualified candidates must apply via LinkedIn, or submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Mindgruve [email protected] and include “Paid Search Strategist” as the subject.