What you’ll do here:
- Creation and interpretation of client program analysis and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc)
- Development and maintenance of client facing dashboards
- Provide subject matter expertise on web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for coordination and tracking tags and tracking parameter implementations supporting reporting, analytics and Digital Intelligence efforts.
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Identification of opportunities for efficiencies in processes (i.e. Automation)
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices
- Deliver online and digital reporting to executive management and internal teams as it relates to budget, campaign performance and testing results.
- Development and occasional presentation of client reports
- Weekly client reporting
- Travel to client for meetings as needed
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in Performance Media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to team’s core responsibilities
- May involve management of Analytics Coordinator/s
We need a person with:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in mathematics, statistics or other discipline (with relevant work experience).
- At least 1-3 years experience at a digital agency, and/or consulting firm, and/or corporate online marketing department, and/or software provider in an analytical capacity.
- 2+ years of experience in web analytics using Google Analytics, Omniture, or similar; running experiments using Google Content Experiments and/or Adobe Test and Target. (Similar experience with other analytical and testing platforms will be considered.)
- 1+ years of experience developing measurement and reporting methodologies for Paid Search, Display and Social Media campaigns.
- Knowledge of online ad serving platforms, such as DoubleClick or Sizmek, and online ad networks, such as Google, Yahoo, etc.
- Experience with traditional/offline marketing not required, but helpful
- Exposure to Big Data and the challenges associated with harnessing data to drive insight
- Some technical knowledge of databases, data warehousing, B.I. (i.e. Tableau) and data tools desirable.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office software Suite and Apple Productivity Apps (Pages, Keynote & Numbers)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional and personal integrity
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, voluntary life & accident plans and 401K with matching. Mindgruve is committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations; however, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is a plus! Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered. This is an in-house position. To be considered for this job, qualified candidates must apply via LinkedIn, or submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Mindgruve [email protected] and include “Marketing Analyst” as the subject.