What you’ll do here:
- Develop and manage the affiliate network, including recruiting, onboarding, and maintaining relationships with affiliate partners for our clients that have affiliate programs
- Regularly evaluate affiliate applications and optimize the network by identifying top-performing affiliates and removing underperforming ones.
- Implement strategies to grow the affiliate network by proactively seeking out new partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to understand their business goals and develop effective affiliate marketing strategies.
- Plan and execute affiliate marketing campaigns to drive traffic, leads, and conversions for clients.
- Monitor and optimize campaign performance, analyzing key metrics and making data-driven decisions to maximize results.
- Foster strong relationships with affiliates by providing regular communication, performance feedback, and incentives to drive engagement and productivity.
- Conduct regular performance reviews of affiliate partners, identifying opportunities for improvement and providing constructive feedback.
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics, providing insights and recommendations for optimizing affiliate marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with our analytics team to make sure that reports are accurate for clients and matching in platform results
We need a person with:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years of affiliate program management experience.
- Proven experience in managing affiliate marketing programs, preferably in a digital agency or e-commerce environment.
- In-depth knowledge of affiliate marketing principles, industry trends, and best practices.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, draw insights, and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships and collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on driving revenue and achieving KPIs.
- Familiarity with affiliate tracking platforms, analytics tools, and performance marketing technologies.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Personal and professional integrity
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, voluntary life & accident plans and 401K with matching. Mindgruve is committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations; however, being a local applicant from the San Diego area and bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus! Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered. To be considered for this job, qualified candidates must apply via LinkedIn, or submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Mindgruve [email protected] and include “Earned Media Strategist Affiliate” as the subject.