What you’ll do here:
- Lead Discovery process including Strategy, Research, Stakeholder Interviews and Requirements Gathering to establish a clear vision for digital product projects such as website, apps, digital tools etc.
- Ability to create systems architectures, site maps, customer journeys and other artifacts which are foundational to project development
- Craft digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, email, social media, blogs, etc.) to improve client’s brand presence, product adoption, etc.
- Develop efficient and effective strategies that can be applied across Mindgruve’s multiple clients, leading the upfront of the projects to establish the vision and foundation including lead gen campaigns, landing page projects, web and app development among other types of campaigns and project
- Initiate, drive and implement marketing strategies to accelerate lead generation
- Attend client meetings and assist account directors in presenting client strategy
- Work closely with all teams to oversee the vision, production, and overarching strategy for the clients’ needs across all channels (digital advertising, social media, email marketing, web, radio, etc.)
- Collaborate with designers, SEO specialists, copywriters, video producers, photographers, graphic designers, analysts, and strategists to produce high quality strategies that are true to each client’s brand and delivers a consistent message
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Review SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends and communicate with internal teams
- Maintain consistent communication with all internal teams to optimize the client experience and ensure brand consistency
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
- Work to ensure copy/content serves the purpose of promoting the client’s brand image and/or selling their product and/or service, according to the strategic content plan
- Conduct client research to optimize brand and industry relevant content, value proposition and competitive advantage
- Measure success of digital products and campaign at a high level through analytics, KPI’s, and other metrics
We need a person with:
- 5+ years experience as a Full Stack Strategist or Digital Marketing Strategist, agency experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM, CMS and CRM software
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related discipline, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Experience using Miro, Invision and other software that will be used to create customer journeys, flows, site maps, content hierarchies.
- Comprehensive understanding of web design & development process
- Must be comfortable with sales funnels and digital advertising campaigns, landing page best practices, and tactics like email marketing, social media and digital ads.
- Ability to be a strategic thinker, architect and problem solver. Able to juggle multiple tasks and client priorities at one time=
- Proactive and relationship focused with clients, educating them and communicating the strategic approach while advocating for their success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive with excellent project management, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills, focused on results and quality control
- Team player attitude who leads through knowledge and consistent skills development
- Passion for collaboration with strong leadership skills
- Ability to develop own content ideas, take initiative, and assume responsibility
- Ability to tailor marketing strategies & deliverables to client budgets
- Ability to strategize and develop content for a wide range of industries and audience type
- High proficiency in Mac systems, Pages, Keynote, Google Workspace, and MS Office
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, voluntary life & accident plans and 401K with matching. Mindgruve is committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations; however, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is a plus! Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered. This is an in-house position. To be considered for this job, qualified candidates must apply via LinkedIn, or submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Mindgruve [email protected] and include “Digital Marketing Strategist” as the subject.