We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager who will oversee daily workflow of web and application development, application integration, and product development while translating vision, strategy, and business process into a conceptual solution and implementation plan. This person should possess a strong background in managing workflow, timelines, and budgets and must feel comfortable handling multiple projects at once. The Technical Project Manager will work closely with the Account Management team to build and maintain agency processes.
What you’ll do here:
- Work with the Account Management team to formalize processes, timelines, and staff production time to effectively complete client deliverables
- Oversee project timelines for web and native applications and development projects, ensuring each deliverable is completed within set time and budget constraints
- Develop and track budgets for new and existing clients
- Spearhead project data input for new projects
- Coordinate with outside vendors as needed per client request
- Work with design, development, content, and marketing teams to ensure smooth workflow
- Regularly update internal management with status and budget reports on open projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-7 years of project management experience in an agency, digital media, or consulting setting
- Demonstrated technical expertise and ability to manage complex web projects from conception through completion
- Proven track record in managing software and development projects
- Experience in technical writing and documentation, including drafting functional requirements and specifications
- Comfortable in a client-facing role
- Experience estimating project hours and timelines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with API implementation, web and mobile testing, and product development preferred
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technical Project Manager” in the subject line.