WHAT YOU’LL DO HERE:
- Manage all cash related activity, including reconciliation of bank statements to general ledger and researching/resolving any un-reconciled cash transactions timely and accurately Process month-end close related journal entries
- Manage and record all business credit card charges, ensure proper submittal of expense reports by Employees
- Assistance with Payroll reconciliation, reimbursements, employee accruals, PTO & sick pay
- Recording and Reconciliations of all Accounts Receivables balances
- Process AP transactions to ensure that invoices are being recorded within the correct periods
- Support departments in completing special projects, ad-hoc reporting and analysis requests
- Manage fixed asset additions, disposals and impairments
- Proactively team with other business functions/departments to facilitate or implement better processes to resolve potential accounting issues.
- Analyze monthly financial data and make sure all monthly activity has been recorded and reconciled
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Workamajig experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- CPA candidates preferred
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com with “Staff Accountant” in the subject line.