We need a person with:
- A 4-year college degree and 2-4 years of social media planning and/or buying experience at an advertising agency, and/or consulting firm, and/or corporate marketing department, and/or software provider in an analytical or marketing capacity.
- Experience across various social media platforms (Required – Facebook/Instagram, Preferred – LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snap, etc)
- Exposure to various mediums preferred (Digital, Broadcast TV, Print, Outdoor)
- Familiarity with Doubleclick or comparable ad serving technology
- Exposure to Big Data and the challenges associated with harnessing data to drive insight
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional and personal integrity
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll do here:
- Assist Media Supervisor in developing social media strategies for clients based on their specific needs
- Manage paid social budgets, pacing, and tracking to ensure complete delivery while reaching client goals and KPIs (inclusive of trafficking and campaign optimizations)
- Record and update progress of direct media placements according to plan
- Maintenance of client facing dashboard reports
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices
- Deliver online and digital reporting to executive management and internal teams as it relates to budget, campaign performance and testing results.
- Weekly client reporting
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in Social Media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, flex spending accounts and 401K. This is an in-house position, though currently working remote due to COVID precautions. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
Qualified candidates MUST email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] and include “Social Media Planner” as the subject.