Senior Project Manager.
Mindgruve is seeking a senior-level Senior Project Manager with experience in leading and managing creative agency partners in the development and production of creative projects from concept ideation through asset delivery. The candidate should possess a strong background in understanding the operational workflow of an integrated agency, managing timelines, budgets and resourcing, and must feel comfortable handling multiple projects at once. Alongside account managers, this position works with clients and other key internal stakeholders to ensure projects are launched on strategy, on time and on budget.
What you’ll do here:
- Work on creative projects including but not limited to integrated campaigns, digital display, organic and paid social, landing pages, blogs, presentation decks, logos, brand identity, print pieces such as brochures and posters, online video, email marketing, etc.
- Develop and manage timelines, including defining and tracking tasks, dependencies, priorities and milestones
- Develop detailed project estimates and monitor budgets, establish project plans and processes to avoid and/or resolve scope creep, budget overages or efficiency issues
- Coordinate with outside vendors as needed
- Organize, structure and prioritize workloads, ensuring teams stay focused and motivated
- Assign and engage the appropriate resources throughout the project lifecycle, while working in tandem with other project managers for resource scheduling
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders, internal teams and other groups to develop and prioritize product strategies and roadmaps
- Facilitate communication between internal teams, and clients when necessary
- Be a conduit of communication between design, copy, development, media, SEO, and analytics departments and provide support to the team in a variety of different capacities
- Proactively identify project risks and formulate strategies to mitigate them
- Maintain status documents and lead internal status meetings; track projects leveraging internal system
We need a person with:
- 7+ years Project Management experience in an agency setting with both digital and traditional projects
- 7+ years of experience working with creative teams and extensive knowledge of the creative process and language. Must be comfortable communicating with team members, clients and vendors about related topics.
- Strong project management fundamentals including project scoping, risk analysis & mitigation strategies and change management and other related project controls
- Understanding of development, media and analytics departmental operations a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize your own and others’ work in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for critical and strategic thinking
- Must be comfortable in a client-facing role
- Experience with Workamajig or similar time/project management program
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, voluntary life & accident plans and 401K with matching. Mindgruve is committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations; however, being a local applicant from the San Diego area is a plus! Mindgruve is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered. This is an in-house position. To be considered for this job, qualified candidates must apply via LinkedIn, or submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to Mindgruve [email protected] and include “Senior Project Manager” as the subject.