What you’ll do
- Write your face off. Projects range from branding to integrated advertising to websites to press releases to blog posts to conference speeches and beyond.
- Conceptualize ideas, ideas and if there’s time, ideas.
- Collaborate with writers, designers and developers.
- Present work to senior members internally and occasionally clients.
- Manage the quality of copywriting deliverables, ensuring they meet Mindgruve standards and client expectations.
- Work with project managers to ensure deadlines are met.
What we’re looking for
- 5-8 years of copywriting experience in an agency or similar environment
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent professional work experience
- Comfortable writing in various styles for multiple channels based on brand guidelines and strategy
- Passionate about advertising
- Ability to multitask
- Easy going, take criticism in stride
- Familiarity with design practices
- Interest in learning to nurture junior talent
Compensation commensurate with experience. This is an in-house position. NO headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents, or professional job hoppers will be considered.
Qualified candidates MUST email a cover letter, resume and writing samples to [email protected] with “Senior Copywriter” in the subject line.