Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain, strengthen and grow client relationships through comprehensive strategy, oversight and management of accounts.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients to ensure that business needs and desires are being met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop pitch strategies, sales presentations, and plan an active and valuable role during the pitch process.
- Collect, organize, create and present project briefs to internal teams.
- Assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout project lifecycle.
- Facilitate and be accountable for client projects with special attention to tracking and management of resource consumption.
- Provide clear and detailed communication, both written and verbal, for clients, vendors, contractors and internal teams.
- Proactively identify project risks and create mitigation strategies.
- Lead the development and completion of RFPs, estimates and scope of work documents.
- Keep clients informed on new techniques, strategies and opportunities to improve their marketing efforts.
- Represent Mindgruve at industry and networking events.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to deal with deadline pressures and multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Ability to efficiently collect, organize, create and present projects briefs for internal teams reference
- Ability to assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout project lifecycle
- Experience authoring client proposals, including resource allocation needs
- Comfort working with individuals in all levels of the client organization, including strong skills interacting with senior-level management
- Experience in effectively managing cross-functional teams, including creative, technical and strategic resources for website development and an online marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with creative and strategic process, web development lifecycles, social media, email marketing and online campaigns
- Comfortable assisting and developing scope of work, estimates and timelines for new business opportunities
- Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to be a self starter.
- Experience with Workamajig or comparable time / project management program.
- Experience with various CMS systems preferred (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, custom, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience in an account management role in an ad agency, digital media or consulting environment, with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility and account growth.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to [email protected] with “Senior Account Manager” in the subject line.