As a Media Supervisor, you will help develop and implement integrated media campaigns that deliver against key performance metrics on a variety of Mindgruve accounts.
An ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the knowledge and energy to not only develop and execute strategic media plans, but also be capable and confident in presenting plans to the client(s), while helping manage a growing media team.
We need a person with:
- A 4-year college degree and 5-7 years of media planning and/or buying experience (with at least three years of online experience)
- Working comprehension of strategy development and required media math
- Experience across various mediums preferred (Broadcast, Print, Digital, OOH) with at least one of those being in a supervisory capacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Ability to multitask effectively and organizational skills to manage and prioritize team daily work flow
- Familiarity with Doubleclick or comparable ad serving technology
- Working knowledge of media research tools (IMS, MRI, Nielsen, ComScore, Simmons, etc.)
- Comprehensive understanding of programmatic media capabilities and buying
- Ability to develop thorough, insightful campaign analysis and optimization recommendations
- Experience overseeing budgeting process
- Ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal / professional relationship with vendors, clients, etc.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a high pressure environment while still meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in Apple iWorks package, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Desire to live in San Diego
What you’ll do here:
- Develop strong/innovative integrated media strategies for clients based on their specific needs
- Manage a growing team of planners/analysts to ensure client deliverables are completed within the scope of the project
- Develop, write, present and oversee execution of media strategies
- Macro level analysis of current and historical campaigns
- Write and present strategies, assessments and reports for internal teams and clients
- Vet vendors and media tools, stay on top of industry trends, and share knowledge with internal team and clients
- Help manage a shift to display self-serve programmatic platform(s) for some clients and/or campaigns
- Manage media budgets, pacing, and tracking to ensure complete delivery while reaching client goals and KPIs
Compensation commensurate with experience. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents, or professional job hoppers will be considered.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com with “Media Supervisor” in the subject line.