- Minimum of 2-5 years front-end web development experience
- Template engine experience: Twig
- Source control experience: SVN, Git
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- CSS grids & frameworks experience: Bootstrap
- Email development and marketing automation platform development experience
- Experience with cross-browser compatiblity
What We Would Love to See:
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack, etc.
- Experience with JS frameworks/APIs: jQuery, React, WebGL, AJAX, etc.
- Experience with package managers: NPM
- Experience with PHP
- CMS theme development experience: WordPress, Drupal, Shopify, Magento
- Asset optimization experience
- Accessibility and technical SEO experience
- Agency experience
What You’ll Do Here:
- Participate in design review and client requirements sessions.
- Collaborate with account/project managers and other developers to understand, estimate, prioritize and implement requests for development and maintenance tasks.
- Maintain technical documentation and track progress in Mindgruve’s project management system.
- Adhere to best practices and Mindgruve’s coding standards.
- Track time for assigned tasks and submit time sheets on a weekly basis.
- Adapt technical skills to facilitate department and company goals.
- Perform QA testing, debugging, data entry/cleanup and technical support as needed.
Position & Company Details:
- Position title: Front-end Web Developer
- Location: Downtown San Diego, CA
- Job Type: Full Time
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
Qualified candidates MUST email a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to [email protected] with “Front-end Web Developer” in the subject line.