Duties & Responsibilities
- Build comprehensive earned media campaign strategies and roadmaps for clients and properly execute against them
- Create branded email templates and recommend content for individual and mass communications through email marketing platforms.
- Ability to review, audit, and recommend improvements to external client email marketing initiatives.
- Plan, develop, and launch email campaigns to support a variety of marketing initiatives including lead generation, nurture programs, and sales enablement.
- Manage execution of email marketing and automation strategies / tools including database management, journey building, quality assurance, lead scoring / grading, data extensions / segmentation, and overall email marketing infrastructure.
- Write and present strategies, assessments and reports for internal teams as well as clients.
- Follow and stay fresh on industry best practices in all earned media channels
- Maintain a thorough understanding of email compliance standards and best practices
- Ability to learn and quickly understand new email marketing methods and apply experience to specific use cases on a client by client basis.
- Build and Maintain an understanding of current topics in Earned Media, Web Analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in marketing, communications or business management
- 4+ years of experience with earned media including direct report management
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with email marketing and automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud is required, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, and MailChimp are preferred)
- Salesforce CRM training
- Experience formulating and executing A/B tests in email campaigns.
- Working knowledge of SEO, CRO, content marketing, email, & social media
- Solid understanding of marketing basics, direct response and interactive marketing best practices
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a high pressure environment while still meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint & iWorks
- Strong written and oral communication and polished presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Collaborative worker who excels both working individually and in a team
- Personal and professional integrity
- Inquisitive nature with proven research ability
Compensation commensurate with experience. This is an in-house position. NO headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents, or professional job hoppers will be considered. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K w/match.
Qualified candidates MUST email a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to [email protected] with “Email Marketing Strategist” in the subject line.