Mindgruve is seeking a VP, Client Services who has experience working with integrated campaigns for large clients and managing a team of account people. This person’s role will be to maintain, strengthen and grow client relationships through comprehensive strategy, oversight and management of all accounts. The ideal candidate will have significant experience at a major ad or digital agency leading its account team, prioritizing client workflow, staffing recommendations and overall client satisfaction.
This person will collaborate with all department heads in developing and leading initiatives to improve account team processes while providing mentoring and training to their account staff. In addition, this position is expected to have polished presentation and writing skills as well as possess strong leadership skills in presentations and meetings.
This person must be flexible with requisite client travel and have ability to attend thought leadership conferences when required.
- 10+ years experience managing an account team at an ad or digital agency
- Meticulous organization skills
- Experience in Workamajig or other time tracking and project management programs
- Working knowledge and familiarity with various digital technologies/applications
- Familiarity with iWorks package
- Familiarity with creative and strategic process, web development life cycles, social media, email marketing and online campaigns
- Experience writing proposals, estimates, RFPs, and scope of work documents
- Develop and monitor internal workflows to improve efficiency while maintaining high-quality deliverables
- Demonstrate trends and best practices as related to the internet and marketing
- Represent Mindgruve at industry conferences, gatherings and events
- Oversee and manage account team by mentoring, training and maintaining best practices
- Develop pitch strategies, sales presentations, and play an active and valuable role during the pitch process
- Facilitate and be accountable for client projects with special attention to profitability, tracking and management of resource consumption
- Provide clear and detailed communication, both written and verbal, for clients, vendors, contractors and internal teams
- Assist the creative and development teams by clearly outlining client needs and goals through the use of project briefs
- Proactively identify project risks and create mitigation strategies
- Act as the primary point of contact at Mindgruve for all clients
- Educate clients on new techniques, strategies and opportunities to improve their marketing
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
Qualified candidates MUST email a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to [email protected] with “VP, Client Services” in the subject line.