WHAT YOU’LL DO HERE:
- Creation and interpretation of client program analysis and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc)
- Development and maintenance of client facing dashboards
- Provide subject matter expertise on web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for coordination and tracking tags and tracking parameter implementations supporting reporting, analytics and Digital Intelligence efforts.
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Identification of opportunities for efficiencies in processes (i.e. Automation)
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices
- Deliver online and digital reporting to executive management and internal teams as it relates to budget, campaign performance and testing results.
- Development and occasional presentation of client ready presentations
- Weekly client reporting
- Travel to client for meetings as needed
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in Performance Media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in mathematics, statistics or other discipline (with relevant work experience).
- 2-5 years experience at a digital agency, and/or consulting firm, and/or corporate online marketing department, and/or software provider in an analytical capacity.
- 2+ years of experience in web analytics using Google Analytics, WebTrends, and/or Adobe SiteCatalyst; running experiments using Google Content Experiments, WebTrends Optimize, and/or Adobe Test and Target. (Similar experience with other analytical and testing platforms will be considered.)
- 2+ years of experience developing measurement and reporting methodologiex for Paid Search, SEO, Display and Social Media campaigns.
- Knowledge of online ad serving platforms, such as DoubleClick, Flashtalking or Atlas, and online ad networks, such as Microsoft, Yahoo, etc.
- Experience with competitive intelligence and audience selection and targeting tools, such as comScore, Kantar and HitWise a plus.
- Experience with traditional/offline marketing not required, but helpful
- Exposure to Big Data and the challenges associated with harnessing data to drive insight
- Some technical knowledge of databases, data warehousing, B.I. (i.e. Tableau) and data tools desirable.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office software Suite and Apple Productivity Apps (Pages, Keynote & Numbers)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional and personal integrity
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, flex spending accounts and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
Qualified candidates MUST email a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Marketing Analyst” in the subject line.