We need a person with:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience.
- At least 5 years experience at a digital agency, and/or consulting firm, and/or online marketing department, and/or software provider in an analytical capacity.
- 3+ years of experience in web analytics using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar; running experiments using Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, and/or Adobe Test and Target (similar experience with other analytical and testing platforms will be considered).
- 2+ years of experience developing measurement and reporting methodologies for Paid Search, Display and Social Media campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience with automation tools such as Supermetrics, Funnel.io, or similar
- Hands-on experience with Tealium iQ and Audience Stream a plus
- Exposure to Big Data and the challenges associated with harnessing data to drive insight
- Technical knowledge of databases, data warehousing, B.I. (i.e. Tableau) and data tools desirable.
- Knowledge of online ad serving platforms, such as DoubleClick/Google Campaign Manager, or Sizmek, and online ad networks, such as Google, Facebook, etc.
- Experience with traditional/offline marketing not required, but helpful
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll do here:
- Technical support on advanced tagging needs
- Setup, review, and interpretation of CRO testing experiment results
- Creation and interpretation of client program analysis and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc)
- Development and maintenance of client-facing dashboards
- Provide subject matter expertise on web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for coordination and tracking tags and tracking parameter implementations supporting reporting, analytics and Digital Intelligence efforts.
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Identification of opportunities for efficiencies in processes (i.e. Automation)
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices
- Deliver online and digital reporting to executive management and internal teams as it relates to budget, campaign performance and testing results.
- Development and occasional presentation of client reports
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in performance media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to team’s core responsibilities
- May involve management of junior team members
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA and 401K with matching. Mindgruve is committed to providing employees with flexible workplace locations. Based on the essential job functions and individual performance, employees may work remotely, in-office or hybrid.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to [email protected] with “Analytics Supervisor” in the subject line.
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite