We need a person with:
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience.
- At least 5 years experience at a digital agency, and/or consulting firm, and/or online marketing department, and/or software provider in an analytical capacity.
- 3+ years of experience in web analytics using Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or similar; running experiments using Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, and/or Adobe Test and Target (similar experience with other analytical and testing platforms will be considered).
- 2+ years of experience developing measurement and reporting methodologies for Paid Search, Display and Social Media campaigns.
- 2+ years of experience with automation tools such as Supermetrics, Funnel.io, or similar
- Hands-on experience with Tealium iQ and Audience Stream a plus
- Exposure to Big Data and the challenges associated with harnessing data to drive insight
- Technical knowledge of databases, data warehousing, B.I. (i.e. Tableau) and data tools desirable.
- Knowledge of online ad serving platforms, such as DoubleClick/Google Campaign Manager, or Sizmek, and online ad networks, such as Google, Facebook, etc.
- Experience with traditional/offline marketing not required, but helpful
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll do here:
- Technical support on advanced tagging needs
- Setup, review, and interpretation of CRO testing experiment results
- Creation and interpretation of client program analysis and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc)
- Development and maintenance of client-facing dashboards
- Provide subject matter expertise on web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for coordination and tracking tags and tracking parameter implementations supporting reporting, analytics and Digital Intelligence efforts.
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Identification of opportunities for efficiencies in processes (i.e. Automation)
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices
- Deliver online and digital reporting to executive management and internal teams as it relates to budget, campaign performance and testing results.
- Development and occasional presentation of client reports
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in performance media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to team’s core responsibilities
- May involve management of junior team members
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, flex spending accounts and 401K. This is an in-house position, though currently working remote due to COVID precautions. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
Qualified candidates MUST email a cover letter and resume to [email protected] and include “SEO Supervisor” as the subject.