We are seeking a Senior Account Manager to meet and exceed our clients’ business, development and marketing objectives. In order to ensure proposed strategic and creative concepts can be produced and executed within client-specified time frames and budgets, this position will manage all facets of each project from coordination, development, presentation and implementation. The Senior Account Manager must be comfortable authoring client proposals and continually managing client expectations, project timelines, deliverables and budgets.
The Senior Account Manager must uphold Mindgruve creative and quality standards at all times, as well as show a strong desire to stay ahead of digital industry trends and integrate them into agency protocol as necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain, strengthen and grow client relationships through comprehensive strategy, oversight and management of accounts.
- Act as the main point of contact for clients to ensure that business needs and desires are being met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Develop pitch strategies, sales presentations, and plan an active and valuable role during the pitch process.
- Collect, organize, create and present project briefs to internal teams.
- Assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout project lifecycle.
- Facilitate and be accountable for client projects with special attention to tracking and management of resource consumption.
- Provide clear and detailed communication, both written and verbal, for clients, vendors, contractors and internal teams.
- Proactively identify project risks and create mitigation strategies.
- Lead the development and completion of RFPs, estimates and scope of work documents.
- Keep clients informed on new techniques, strategies and opportunities to improve their marketing efforts.
- Represent Mindgruve at industry and networking events.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to deal with deadline pressures and multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Ability to efficiently collect, organize, create and present projects briefs for internal teams reference
- Ability to assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout project lifecycle
- Experience authoring client proposals, including resource allocation needs
- Comfort working with individuals in all levels of the client organization, including strong skills interacting with senior-level management
- Experience in effectively managing cross-functional teams, including creative, technical and strategic resources for website development and an online marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with creative and strategic process, web development lifecycles, social media, email marketing and online campaigns
- Comfortable assisting and developing scope of work, estimates and timelines for new business opportunities
- Excellent organizational, analytical and planning skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to be a self starter.
- Experience with Workamajig or comparable time / project management program.
- Experience with various CMS systems preferred (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, custom, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of work experience in an account management role in an ad agency, digital media or consulting environment, with a demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility and account growth.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume and salary history and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Account Manager” in the subject line.