Mindgruve is seeking a highly motivated, seasoned Public Relations Manager with a proven track record of earned placements in major publications at a large public relations firm or ad agency. This person will be responsible for creating exposure for the agency’s accomplishments and awards as well as strategizing and executing public relation initiatives for some of our key clients.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Minimum of 5 years of public relations and social media experience at a large PR firm or ad agency
- Strong relationships with major publishers and national media outlets
- Experience executing successful PR campaigns both locally and nationally
- Experience utilizing social media platforms
- Experience developing press releases and distribution
- Strategic thinker with experience in developing content distribution plans
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-discipline, team environment
- BA/MA degree in marketing, advertising, communications or a related discipline preferred
- Two thirds of your time will be spent creating exposure and brand awareness for Mindgruve through industry publications, Mindgruve owned thought leadership events and conference speaking engagements.
- One third of your time will be spent working on client engagements
- Developing PR & social strategies and acquiring high-level placements with relevant local and national outlets
- Coordinating all public relations and social media activities
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts
- Generate content for press releases, articles and social media posts
- Stay up to date on the latest trends in the industry, technology, etc.
- Contribute to editorial efforts on the company website, social media, blog posts, etc
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, flex spending accounts and 401K. This is an in-house position.
No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
Qualified candidates must email a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Public Relations Manager” in the subject line.