We are seeking a Project Coordinator who will help oversee day-to-day production of creative, marketing and web projects to assure project goals are met. The project coordinator will delegate tasks and report on status and budget throughout the process. We want this person to be a self-starter, highly organized, adept in multitasking, and possess an excellent attention to detail.
This position will work side-by-side with project managers, account managers and other department heads to create and uphold agency processes as they relate to the client and agency.
We need a person with:
- 1-2 years experience in project coordination/management in digital ad agency
- Experience managing web development projects
- Working knowledge of the creative process with a solid foundation in the discipline of marketing
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Clear understanding of the steps necessary to successfully execute a project
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Clear and detailed communication skills for clients, vendors, contractors and internal teams
- Strong writing skills
- Experience with Workamajig or other time/project management programs a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Project or other project tracking programs a plus
What you’ll do here:
- Work with project managers and account managers to manage timelines, production and client deliverables
- Coordinate creative, marketing and web projects including coordination with account management, creation of project plans, delegating and prioritizing workflow
- Monitor budget, scope and timelines for retainers and one-off projects
- Work with design, development, content and social media teams to ensure smooth workflow
- Proactively identify project risks and elevate to team
- Responsible for running various reports including weekly chargeability (hours), employee actual hours report, and project budget analysis report
- Liaise with outside vendors as needed
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume and salary history and requirements to email@example.com with “Project Coordinator” in the subject line.