Mindgruve is seeking a Photographer who is highly motivated and experienced with a strong portfolio to back it up. The selected candidate will work with Mindgruve per an Independent Contractor agreement and should be available 2-3 days per week in order to fulfill the photographic needs of our clients.
- In depth knowledge of both artificial and natural lighting shoots, including necessary tools and equipment
- Familiarity with Adobe CC Software (e.g., Bridge, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc.)
- Access to professional equipment if not using Mindgruve’s Canon system (strobes not included)
- Capable of styling projects as necessary
- Experience with food photography and video (i.e., documentaries, interviews) a plus
- Ability to work in San Diego 2-3 days per week, Monday-Friday
- Product and lifestyle photography (60%)
- Photo editing, retouching (30%)
- Collaboration/brainstorms, research, creating shot lists, scouting (local only), shopping for and/or collecting props (10%)
Compensation commensurate with experience. This is a temporary, contract position. No headhunters or overseas agents will be considered.
Submit resume and portfolio to email@example.com with “Photographer” in the subject line.