Mindgruve is seeking a self-motivated, results-driven Media Planner. Our ideal candidate will proactively identify opportunities while staying up to date on the latest trends and best practices within the industry.
We need a person with:
- A 4-year college degree and 3-5 years of media planning and/or buying experience at an advertising agency, and/or consulting firm, and/or corporate marketing department, and/or software provider in an analytical or marketing capacity.
- Experience across various mediums preferred (Broadcast TV, Print, Digital, Outdoor)
- Working knowledge of media research tools such as Kantar, Nielsen, ComScore, Simmons, etc.
- Familiarity with Doubleclick or comparable ad serving technology
- Exposure to Big Data and the challenges associated with harnessing data to drive insight
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Software Suite and Apple Productivity Apps (Pages, Keynote & Numbers)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional and personal integrity
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll do here:
- Assist Media Director, Associate Media Director in developing integrated media strategies for clients based on their specific needs
- Manage media budgets, pacing, and tracking to ensure complete delivery while reaching client goals and KPIs
- Create budget pacing reports across multiple channels
- Communicate with vendors and internal team on media placements
- Record and update progress of direct media placements according to plan
- Maintenance of client facing dashboard reports
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices
- Deliver online and digital reporting to executive management and internal teams as it relates to budget, campaign performance and testing results.
- Weekly client reporting
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in Performance Media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume and salary history and requirements to email@example.com with “Media Planner” in the subject line.