An Intern Copywriter at Mindgruve is annoyingly excited about starting a career in advertising. He or she will experience the day-to-day, inner workings of a full-service agency, contribute to actual creative work for clients and build his or her portfolio. All without ever having to pick up coffee or dry-cleaning.
You’ll work out of our San Diego office, reporting to the creative director.
What you’ll do
- In no particular order, write, observe and learn.
- Craft fresh and strategic messaging for projects ranging from integrated advertising to websites to press releases to blog posts and beyond.
- Collaborate with creative team members and other agency departments.
What we’re looking for
- A knack for creativity, passion for advertising and hunger to progress
- Plusses include current student, previous internships and a friggin’ sweet portfolio
- Eagerness to tackle every project that comes along, no matter how small
- A general understanding of marketing and technology
- Solid communication skills
- Easy going, take criticism in stride
- Outgoing, team-player
This is an unpaid internship with the opportunity for full-time in the future. This is an in-house position. NO headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents, or professional job hoppers will be considered.
Qualified candidates MUST email a cover letter, resume and writing samples to email@example.com with “Intern – Copywriter” in the subject line.