Mindgruve is seeking a self-motivated, results-driven Digital Marketing Analyst with a focus on Analytics. Our ideal candidate will proactively identify opportunities while staying up to date on the latest trends and best practices within the industry.
We need a person with:
- Bachelor’s degree – preferably in mathematics, statistics or other discipline (with relevant work experience).
- 2-5 years experience at a digital agency, and/or consulting firm, and/or corporate online marketing department, and/or software provider in an analytical capacity.
- 2+ years of experience in web analytics using Google Analytics, WebTrends, and/or Adobe SiteCatalyst; running experiments using Google Content Experiments, WebTrends Optimize, and/or Adobe Test and Target. (Similar experience with other analytical and testing platforms will be considered.)
- 2+ years of experience developing measurement and reporting methodologiex for Paid Search, SEO, Display and Social Media campaigns.
- Knowledge of online ad serving platforms, such as DoubleClick, Flashtalking or Atlas, and online ad networks, such as Microsoft, Yahoo, etc.
- Experience with competitive intelligence and audience selection and targeting tools, such as comScore, Kantar and HitWise a plus.
- Experience with traditional/offiline marketing not required, but helpful
- Exposure to Big Data and the challenges associated with harnessing data to drive insight
- Some technical knowledge of databases, data warehousing, B.I. (i.e. Tableau) and data tools desirable.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office software Suite and Apple Productivity Apps (Pages, Keynote & Numbers)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Professional and personal integrity
- A detail-oriented mindset, focused on driving results and analyzing data to gain insights and opportunities for growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll do here:
- Creation and interpretation of client program analysis and reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, ad-hoc)
- Development and maintenance of client facing dashboards
- Provide subject matter expertise on web analytics, user experience and behavior, data analysis and reporting
- Responsible for coordination and tracking tags and tracking parameter implementations supporting reporting, analytics and Digital Intelligence efforts.
- Create data-driven insights about visitor behavior from website data on traffic patterns, order volume, conversion, navigation behavior, product selections, etc.
- Identification of opportunities for efficiencies in processes (i.e. Automation)
- Follow and stay on top of industry best practices
- Deliver online and digital reporting to executive management and internal teams as it relates to budget, campaign performance and testing results.
- Development and occasional presentation of client ready presentations
- Weekly client reporting
- Travel to client for meetings as needed
- Build and maintain an understanding of current topics in Performance Media, web analytics, data management, tools and technologies related to teams core responsibilities.
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, flex spending accounts and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
Qualified candidates MUST email a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com with “Digital Marketing Analyst” in the subject line.