We are seeking an Account Manager to serve and exceed our clients business and marketing objectives. The Account Manager will manage coordination, development, presentation and implementation to ensure the proposed strategic and creative concepts can be produced and executed within client-specified time frames and budgets. The Account Manager must be comfortable authoring client proposals and continually managing client expectations, project timelines, deliverables and budgets.
We want a person who will take challenges head-on and uphold Mindgruve’s creative and quality standards at all times. And, if you want to work with us, it’s critical that you stay ahead of digital industry trends and integrate them into agency protocol as necessary.
We need a person with:
- 3-5 years of work experience in account management role in an ad agency or digital media, with a track record of increasing responsibility and account growth
- Experience with Workamajig or other time/project management programs a plus
- Experience authoring client proposals, including resource allocation needs
- Strong organizational skills
- Comfort working with individuals in all levels of the client organization, including strong skills interacting with senior-level management
- Experience in effectively managing cross-functional teams, including creative, technical and strategic resources for website development and online marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with creative and strategic process, traditional media, web development life cycles, social media, email marketing and online campaigns
- Comfort in assisting and developing scope of work, estimates and timelines for new business opportunities
- Clear and detailed communication skills for clients, vendors, contractors and internal teams
- Strong written communication skills
What you’ll do here:
- Efficiently collect, organize, create and present project briefs for internal teams reference
- Assess client objectives and goals to provide clear, concise direction to internal teams regarding strategic interactive marketing goals throughout project lifecycle
- Support the Account Director and sales team in researching and developing proposals for new business
- Lead the development and completion of RFPs, estimates and scope of work documents
- Be the main point of contact for clients, ensuring that their needs and desires are accurately relayed to internal teams
- Educate clients on new techniques, strategies and opportunities to improve their marketing
- Stand behind and help present company work in client meetings
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume and salary history and requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Manager” in the subject line.