Mindgruve is seeking an experienced Account Director with a proven track record of managing large-scale, integrated campaigns. This person’s role will be to manage, maintain, strengthen and grow client relationships through strategy, oversight and meticulous account management. The ideal candidate will have significant experience at a major ad or digital agency leading key accounts, prioritizing client workflow and overall client satisfaction.
In addition, this position is expected to have polished presentation and writing skills as well as possess strong leadership skills in presentations and meetings. This person must be flexible with requisite client travel and have ability to attend thought leadership conferences when required.
- 8+ years experience managing an account team at an ad or digital agency
- Meticulous organization skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Workamajig or other time tracking and project management programs
- Working knowledge and familiarity with various digital technologies/applications
- Familiarity with iWorks package
- Familiarity with creative and strategic process, web development life cycles, social media, email marketing and online campaigns
- Experience writing proposals, estimates, RFPs, and scope of work documents
- Manage key client accounts and client satisfaction
- Oversee client account team members by mentoring and maintaining best practices
- Develop client presentations and play an active role in upselling clients
- Work with project management team to deliver requisite client projects on time and budget with special attention to profitability, tracking and management of resource consumption
- Provide clear and detailed communication, both written and verbal, for clients, vendors, contractors and internal teams
- Assist the creative and development teams by clearly outlining client needs and goals through the use of project briefs
- Proactively identify project risks and create mitigation strategies
- Act as the primary point of contact at Mindgruve for key clients
- Educate clients on new trends, strategies and opportunities to improve their marketing campaigns
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, flex spending and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
Qualified candidates MUST email a cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com with “Account Director” in the subject line.