Every marketer encounters the battle of deciding where to put his or her digital marketing dollars. Do you choose to run a desktop-only campaign? Is mobile and tablet-specific targeting really worth it? Here are seven simple reasons why mobile marketing can increase your brand’s ROI.
- According to Comscore, individuals who are between the ages 25 and 34 spend more time on mobile apps than any other age group.
- Mobile ads perform 4 to 5 times better than online ads according to iMedia Connection.
- Targeting can become as precise as only reaching the consumers who are near your store locations, increasing your ROI.
- 70% of mobile searches lead to conversion on websites within one hour. (iAcqure)
- Ads on a mobile device can be made relevant to where the consumer is located, enabling you to speak directly to your target audience.
- 10 million iPhone 6 and 6 plus devices were sold in the first weekend upon release. (Apple)
- Mobile specific landing pages make it easier for the consumer to connect to your brand. Click-to-call features and links to Google maps make it easier for the user to find exactly what they are looking for.
Need even more solid evidence to consider mobile marketing? Check out your Google Analytics to see how many visitors come to your site via mobile device and what device was used. The numbers may surprise you!